SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING - Page 5 Empty Re: POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING

Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 pm
Please dont throw my name in with fake classic mode.....if ditch made efforts on a socom it would be to remaster socom 2 and add every socom map made
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING - Page 5 Empty Re: POST ALL SOCOM 4 BETA RESULTS HERE. KEEP IT GOING

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm
DITCH wrote:Please dont throw my name in with fake classic mode.....if ditch made efforts on a socom it would be to remaster socom 2 and add every socom map made

HAHAHA, last Ditch effort to make SOCOM Classic mode better is because the intial Ditch effort sucked. Ohhh shit, we need to make Classic Mode really fast, so lets delay the game 6 months and throw this crap together so the Ol School fan base will shut up.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:10 pm
DITCH wrote:Please dont throw my name in with fake classic mode.....if ditch made efforts on a socom it would be to remaster socom 2 and add every socom map made

LOL my bad.
Anonymous

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 pm
Lol.just playing with yall on my lunch
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 pm
I finally got it.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:39 pm
Lack of a boonie hat makes me ANGRY.

Specter.... how I miss thee....
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:I finally got it.
What name are you playing under so i can send you an invite. I don't have NAME-LESS on friends list.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:I finally got it.
What name are you playing under so i can send you an invite. I don't have NAME-LESS on friends list.

I'm playing on PhenomDuck and loving every minute of it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum