SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 18 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:39 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
MR.BLUE wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
MR.BLUE wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
MR.BLUE wrote:Paul -- thanks for the hospitality. 

For what it's worth (and as I expressed to Luke), I think the PF's should have been kept open. This honors the long-time faithful by preserving our private sandbox, presents zero liability and/or moderation demands moving forward, and satisfies the public purview of TRS leadership.

That being stated and all differences aside, I have nothing but love, gratitude, and respect for what LUKE, REV, HTK, DOMINO, WARMACHINE, and now ANIMAL, have done all these years at TRS for the SOCOM community. From the bottom of my heart -- thank you for all the years of discussion, camaraderie, hope, possibility, fun, and community! 

Good game, gentlemen.

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 18 Woodki10

In memorandum, I think there is only one more thing left for TRS to do; publishing your years-long vision of a digital SOCOM museum. Talk about an epic bow to put on our grand saga. If you must close the curtain, why not do it with a thunder clap.

: )
Hope to see you around, Blue. I could not agree more with you. Sucks things happened the way they did, but at lease Paul had a forum available for us, which we've all obviously found each other on. Honestly hope Luke and Animal return here, and hope things eventually cool off.

Nothin but love for everybody. Except Packer fans...fuck them.

Thank you, Jungle. And Steelers fans!

You must REALLY hate your front office after yesterday. You guys make the Bears look like the Pats, even though BOTH are totally inept.

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 18 23004630_10212300076031258_2094662477132293474_o

To all regarding Lukenbacher -- I get it. You have a gripe. Some of which I've openly stated I agree with.

Shutdown and response aside, these motive proclamations are wildly speculative. Lukenbacher poured his heart out for our community for years and never once put himself before community benefit. Do recent events appear high-horse to paraphrase mildly? I'm not stupid and can certainly see why some are arriving to this conclusion. If this was the only data point we had on Lukenbacher, I might be more inclined to agree. Having 8-years of very public demonstration to cross examine, however, not so much. 

Having stated this, let's assume that ALL of the gripe is true. Let's assume Lukenbacher is the evil villain and all speculation is 100% accurate. Great.

Is SOCOM FANS the new torch bearer for the SOCOM community or a select few? If torch bearer, do we have a vision around here? Who the f@ck is ride or die? If this is new torch, it be great to improve some things such as restricting new members from posting video for 7 days. In today's world of expressive and instant multimedia sharing, this is really frustrating to experience.
i am not saying he is an evil villain, i am saying he is a supreme asshole.  i dont like assholes. and i dont go around pointing the finger and calling everyone i see an asshole as some might believe.   for instance, YOU were a major part of h-hour, so was sears, so was tom. i dont know what exactly happened, i have ideas and theories, but i dont have the actual facts.  the one fact i do have is tom tried to hide the fact sears was gone, tom was the one in charge of deleting the forums and banning everyone he saw, that makes tom an asshole to me. fuck him.  have i called you an asshole? have i called sears an asshole? have i blamed that whole clusterfuck on anyone else? nope, why? because none of you have proven to me you are assholes.  but guess what? fuck with people and you go on the asshole list and there aint no getting back off it.  in my world you have to earn the rite to get on the asshole/scumbag list and luke has earned it.   
   what he did for the community before has no bearing on how i see him.   lets say billy whatshisnuts saved 100 babies from dying, then billy whatshisnuts punched a baby in the face, is billy a fantastic guy?  i mean he did save 100 babies from dying, whats one broken baby nose in the grand scheme of things right?

bottom line is, luke never gave a flying fuck about the socom community. if he did he would have handled trs differently and at the fucking absolute least, he would have linked this site in the final thread.  him not doing that proves he did not give the smallest of shits. in my eyes, he can eat a bag of dicks and fuck right off. if we never hear from him again that would be to soon.
To be fair though Slick I feel like you are kind of the Smokeyrun on our side of the fence lol. Which is to say that you wouldn't post much unless it was to tear into someone and usually to the extreme. Like with me I feel there are different levels on things. Some guys I have disagreements with or we have it out on the forums and I don't necessarily think they are bad guys or that there is some evil agenda behind them disagreeing with me by default because I had an issue with them. Sometimes I might not like a guy if there starts to be a long running pattern of something but not cause of one issue. With you it seems like it's "You are either my best friend  who agrees with my view or you are the second coming of satan who has declared war on my very existence, choose one because there is no in between" lol.
you of all people should no thats not the case tomb.  how many pages if back and forth did you and I have on socom.com?  we had knock down drag out fights daily on there, i called you every name in the book at least twice.  did i peg you as an asshole?  did i throw you on the scumbag list?  seriously think about it, how many PAGES of back and forth arguing did you and i have?    same goes for dirty wally except dirty wally ended up on the scumbag list.  remember why?  pages of arguing with him and i never thought less of him as a person UNTIL the day he pretended to be his girlfriend and tried nominating himself for the confrontation beta.  from that day forward he was worthless and untrustworthy to me.  

as far as me not posting much, i posted whenever i had something to say. if i read something and i had a thought on it i would post something.  just have a look at my post history for the past month (if that is still allowed)  i posted on a bunch of different things, not just blasting people who deserved to be blasted.

like i already said, i will give anyone a chance, but if the fuck up i am done with them.  pulling some low bullshit like luke just did just shows his true colors, i refuse to be associated with that.  you dont want to be labeled a baby puncher? dont punch a baby...

to answer you mack? nope, he is permanently done in my book, once you lose my trust you can lo longer be trusted, "sorry" "my bad" mean jack shit, he knew what he was doing when he did it.  fuck him.

Gonna need the story on the Dirty Walter thing please.

Also you are required to use proper capitalization after completed sentences while posting here. Any further infractions of my spelling and punctuation rules may result in disciplinary action and/or a ban. Consider this your final warning.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm
To get into the confrontation closed beta you had to be nominated by someone else.  each person was allowed to nominate 1 person, i nominated the guy who started our clan, he had maybe 2 posts on ps.com and pretty much none on socom.com.  then dws "girfriend" shows up and nominates him, talks about how much he loves socom and how she would love to give him the gift of a beta and a bunch of other horse shit.  then she comes back later to talk wally up some more, except this time "she" forgot to sign out of her dw account.  so he gets called on on and he makes up a bunch of excuses and tries to play it off like an honest mistake on her part and bla bla bla, then he finally confesses to the whole thing and says he just wanted to make sure he was in the beta because he was the biggest socom fan the earth has ever seen and deserves the chance to help mold the greatest game ever and bla bla bla...

he tried to pull a fast one, got caught, lied about it some more, nobody bought it, he confessed and played the "poor me" card.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
S_L_I_C_K wrote:To get into the confrontation closed beta you had to be nominated by someone else.  each person was allowed to nominate 1 person, i nominated the guy who started our clan, he had maybe 2 posts on ps.com and pretty much none on socom.com.  then dws "girfriend" shows up and nominates him, talks about how much he loves socom and how she would love to give him the gift of a beta and a bunch of other horse shit.  then she comes back later to talk wally up some more, except this time "she" forgot to sign out of her dw account.  so he gets called on on and he makes up a bunch of excuses and tries to play it off like an honest mistake on her part and bla bla bla, then he finally confesses to the whole thing and says he just wanted to make sure he was in the beta because he was the biggest socom fan the earth has ever seen and deserves the chance to help mold the greatest game ever and bla bla bla...

he tried to pull a fast one, got caught, lied about it some more, nobody bought it, he confessed and played the "poor me" card.

Lol. You guys should have been suspicious right at the part where "she" said:

"Im Dirty Walter's girlfriend"
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:32 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
MR.BLUE wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
MR.BLUE wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:

For what it's worth (and as I expressed to Luke), I think the PF's should have been kept open. This honors the long-time faithful by preserving our private sandbox, presents zero liability and/or moderation demands moving forward, and satisfies the public purview of TRS leadership.

That being stated and all differences aside, I have nothing but love, gratitude, and respect for what LUKE, REV, HTK, DOMINO, WARMACHINE, and now ANIMAL, have done all these years at TRS for the SOCOM community. From the bottom of my heart -- thank you for all the years of discussion, camaraderie, hope, possibility, fun, and community! 

Good game, gentlemen.

In memorandum, I think there is only one more thing left for TRS to do; publishing your years-long vision of a digital SOCOM museum. Talk about an epic bow to put on our grand saga. If you must close the curtain, why not do it with a thunder clap.

Hope to see you around, Blue. I could not agree more with you. Sucks things happened the way they did, but at lease Paul had a forum available for us, which we've all obviously found each other on. Honestly hope Luke and Animal return here, and hope things eventually cool off.

You must REALLY hate your front office after yesterday. You guys make the Bears look like the Pats, even though BOTH are totally inept.

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 18 23004630_10212300076031258_2094662477132293474_o

To all regarding Lukenbacher -- I get it. You have a gripe. Some of which I've openly stated I agree with.

Shutdown and response aside, these motive proclamations are wildly speculative. Lukenbacher poured his heart out for our community for years and never once put himself before community benefit. Do recent events appear high-horse to paraphrase mildly? I'm not stupid and can certainly see why some are arriving to this conclusion. If this was the only data point we had on Lukenbacher, I might be more inclined to agree. Having 8-years of very public demonstration to cross examine, however, not so much. 

Having stated this, let's assume that ALL of the gripe is true. Let's assume Lukenbacher is the evil villain and all speculation is 100% accurate. Great.

Is SOCOM FANS the new torch bearer for the SOCOM community or a select few? If torch bearer, do we have a vision around here? Who the f@ck is ride or die? If this is new torch, it be great to improve some things such as restricting new members from posting video for 7 days. In today's world of expressive and instant multimedia sharing, this is really frustrating to experience.
i am not saying he is an evil villain, i am saying he is a supreme asshole.  i dont like assholes. and i dont go around pointing the finger and calling everyone i see an asshole as some might believe.   for instance, YOU were a major part of h-hour, so was sears, so was tom. i dont know what exactly happened, i have ideas and theories, but i dont have the actual facts.  the one fact i do have is tom tried to hide the fact sears was gone, tom was the one in charge of deleting the forums and banning everyone he saw, that makes tom an asshole to me. fuck him.  have i called you an asshole? have i called sears an asshole? have i blamed that whole clusterfuck on anyone else? nope, why? because none of you have proven to me you are assholes.  but guess what? fuck with people and you go on the asshole list and there aint no getting back off it.  in my world you have to earn the rite to get on the asshole/scumbag list and luke has earned it.   
   what he did for the community before has no bearing on how i see him.   lets say billy whatshisnuts saved 100 babies from dying, then billy whatshisnuts punched a baby in the face, is billy a fantastic guy?  i mean he did save 100 babies from dying, whats one broken baby nose in the grand scheme of things right?

bottom line is, luke never gave a flying fuck about the socom community. if he did he would have handled trs differently and at the fucking absolute least, he would have linked this site in the final thread.  him not doing that proves he did not give the smallest of shits. in my eyes, he can eat a bag of dicks and fuck right off. if we never hear from him again that would be to soon.
To be fair though Slick I feel like you are kind of the Smokeyrun on our side of the fence lol. Which is to say that you wouldn't post much unless it was to tear into someone and usually to the extreme. Like with me I feel there are different levels on things. Some guys I have disagreements with or we have it out on the forums and I don't necessarily think they are bad guys or that there is some evil agenda behind them disagreeing with me by default because I had an issue with them. Sometimes I might not like a guy if there starts to be a long running pattern of something but not cause of one issue. With you it seems like it's "You are either my best friend  who agrees with my view or you are the second coming of satan who has declared war on my very existence, choose one because there is no in between" lol.
you of all people should no thats not the case tomb.  how many pages if back and forth did you and I have on socom.com?  we had knock down drag out fights daily on there, i called you every name in the book at least twice.  did i peg you as an asshole?  did i throw you on the scumbag list?  seriously think about it, how many PAGES of back and forth arguing did you and i have?    same goes for dirty wally except dirty wally ended up on the scumbag list.  remember why?  pages of arguing with him and i never thought less of him as a person UNTIL the day he pretended to be his girlfriend and tried nominating himself for the confrontation beta.  from that day forward he was worthless and untrustworthy to me.  

as far as me not posting much, i posted whenever i had something to say. if i read something and i had a thought on it i would post something.  just have a look at my post history for the past month (if that is still allowed)  i posted on a bunch of different things, not just blasting people who deserved to be blasted.

like i already said, i will give anyone a chance, but if the fuck up i am done with them.  pulling some low bullshit like luke just did just shows his true colors, i refuse to be associated with that.  you dont want to be labeled a baby puncher? dont punch a baby...

to answer you mack? nope, he is permanently done in my book, once you lose my trust you can lo longer be trusted, "sorry" "my bad" mean jack shit, he knew what he was doing when he did it.  fuck him.
"did I peg you as an asshole", in the CON days, probably lol. "Did I throw you on the scumbag list", I wouldn't doubt I was on it during the CON days lol. What I meant though was like for the last couple years or so on TRS you'd sometimes go quiet for awhile to where I'd wonder "what happened to slick?" and then when some shit would stir up you'd come rolling in on your chopper with a pack of Marlboro box rolled up in your sleeve ready to throw down lol.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:12 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:
MR.BLUE wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
MR.BLUE wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:

Good game, gentlemen.

"did I peg you as an asshole", in the CON days, probably lol. "Did I throw you on the scumbag list", I wouldn't doubt I was on it during the CON days lol. What I meant though was like for the last couple years or so on TRS you'd sometimes go quiet for awhile to where I'd wonder "what happened to slick?" and then when some shit would stir up you'd come rolling in on your chopper with a pack of Marlboro box rolled up in your sleeve ready to throw down lol.
it may have looked that way but that really isnt the case.  there would be a few days i wouldnt post every now and then and thats simply because i saw nothing worth commenting on.  then i might make a post here or there on whatever subject.  then some asshat would stir up some shit and i would comment on it and it would just snowball from there.  you would see me posting 5 plus times a day suddenly, making is seem as though i just showed up for that.  like if you were to skip past the pages of me making takok and small fry look like idiots you would see a post i made talking about how destiny was the worst game since E.T one day earlier.

but i will say this, one thing that trips my trigger is when i see asshats like them making shit up and ignoring the facts to prove a point, i need to come into that shit and set them strait.  you can say anything you want about any subject, but if i see you lying to prove a point i will make it my job to make sure EVERYONE knows you are full of shit.  and the great thing about the interwebs is, screenshots!  cant argue against a screenshot, even though some of those dumb asses tried..
MR.BLUE
MR.BLUE
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://TheDivisionIGR.com

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm
This sit is atrocious to navigate on mobile. Please, for the love of SOCOM, someone add it to TapATalk!
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:34 pm
The quotes need to have a limit on how much of it they show.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:50 pm
dizee wrote:The quotes need to have a limit on how much of it they show.
Yea I go back and delete a lot of the previous quotes when its in a really long string.

Pauls always making improvements and updates though. He'll get to it. Place looks a lot better already just in the past week with the changes hes made.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum