SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 10 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:50 pm
Guest wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:I give everyone a chance, just one though, blow it and you are done. trs is done, after the sofs move they pulled and then not even linking this site as an alternative tells me what kind of people they actually are. paul built this site around the same time trs was built, paul took a back seat all this time and let trs be the social hub and next to never mentioned his site, now trs throws the middle finger at all of its supporters and throws 2 middle fingers to paul.  100% just throwing out a big fuck you to their long time supporters, well guess what? i can do the same. 

redline, sofs, tawok, stealth, fry, zipper, celerity, they all started off with my support, they all blew it, they all are permanently on my bash list.  I know i have sent over a 1000 links to trs to various people for info on stuff, i sent 75 people to sofs when they first started up, a handful of them donated towards h hour.  i sent at least 20 people to tawoks stream and everyone i knew i took into ps home to show them the trs video.    all of that is done,  when you act the way the above acted you dont deserve the support of anyone.  from here on out anything trs does will be met with a description of the scum like moves they just made.  it will be pointed out they they sided with the known scum bags of the socom world, redline, tawok, fry, all well known dirt bags that trs loves rubbing elbows with.  so cangrats trs, you just made the list. you are now listed with all the other scum that has infected the socom community, job well done!  

last bit of advice to trs.  maybe you should call up wrath, i bet he is looking for some friends, he should fit right in.
TRS closes forums.  Now we're on par with a company that took a quarter of a million dollars from the community and repeatedly lied about major shit in addition to all the other crap they pulled, and also a guy that is known as a pedophile.

Glad to see no one's blowing all this out of proportion, lol.  Next time I have a party remind me to hire you as the planner, you sound like a blast to be around.

Looks like animal and Luke deleted their accounts here.. Ohh well.

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:13 pm
Guest wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:

last bit of advice to trs.  maybe you should call up wrath, i bet he is looking for some friends, he should fit right in.
TRS closes forums.  Now we're on par with a company that took a quarter of a million dollars from the community and repeatedly lied about major shit in addition to all the other crap they pulled, and also a guy that is known as a pedophile.
Funny that wrath is mentioned. 

Not terribly long ago when I asked about how to get information on people you accused me of wanting to dox somebody on TRS of all places. Couple points I wanted to address now that that scumbag wrath was brought up again. 

The read only move without warning is the same sort of attitude I got from you in that thread. A negative assumption of action was implied onto me and I hadn't done a thing nor did I plan to. Nobody seemed to have a problem doxxing the shit out of wrath? Why because he's a fucking attempted child molester and doxxing pieces of shit like that is legal and doing so is a matter of public safety. FYI, the person I was looking into makes wrath look like a fucking angel. 

The default assumption was I was going to do something you thought was shitty. The default assumption was the community would not act civilly enough if given a grace period before a lock up.
eVo7
eVo7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:38 pm
Guest wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:I give everyone a chance, just one though, blow it and you are done. trs is done, after the sofs move they pulled and then not even linking this site as an alternative tells me what kind of people they actually are. paul built this site around the same time trs was built, paul took a back seat all this time and let trs be the social hub and next to never mentioned his site, now trs throws the middle finger at all of its supporters and throws 2 middle fingers to paul.  100% just throwing out a big fuck you to their long time supporters, well guess what? i can do the same. 

redline, sofs, tawok, stealth, fry, zipper, celerity, they all started off with my support, they all blew it, they all are permanently on my bash list.  I know i have sent over a 1000 links to trs to various people for info on stuff, i sent 75 people to sofs when they first started up, a handful of them donated towards h hour.  i sent at least 20 people to tawoks stream and everyone i knew i took into ps home to show them the trs video.    all of that is done,  when you act the way the above acted you dont deserve the support of anyone.  from here on out anything trs does will be met with a description of the scum like moves they just made.  it will be pointed out they they sided with the known scum bags of the socom world, redline, tawok, fry, all well known dirt bags that trs loves rubbing elbows with.  so cangrats trs, you just made the list. you are now listed with all the other scum that has infected the socom community, job well done!  

Glad to see no one's blowing all this out of proportion, lol.  Next time I have a party remind me to hire you as the planner, you sound like a blast to be around.

What a coward, won't even post from a real registered username.

I think that needs to change, if you want to post, you must register. Same for even viewing the forums seeing as I know there are a few who will lurk just to over analyze posts.
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Animal-_- wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kind of chicken shit not to post under your names..
I recreated my account to give you some insight into how your forum works.  When you delete your account with forumotion, it changes the avatar and name to Guest.  We did post under our names, then we deleted our accounts because we had no intention of posting here again.  

Now that I've educated you I will delete my account again.

I am sorry but you guys are acting like fucking children.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:54 pm
I dont think Animal deserves to eat too much shit on this one. People are free to have their own view on things, but in all honesty we all know this wasnt HIS decision. So he really doesnt need to have any real shit flung in his direction. He was asked to be the frontman and he did the job he agreed to do for TRS and made the announcement they wanted made.

I also think its a shame he just made the comment he made, because thats not what I think anyone really wants. People should be able to post here and be heard just like at TRS.

Luke made this decision. Im sure he consulted with the other owners, but I think is fair to say he was behind the decision. And the way he went about was wrong. Period. The fact that he came here and made a half assed attempt at explaining himself and now Animal made the statement he made is even more evidence that this was a punitive action and thats truly unfortunate.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:01 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:I dont think Animal deserves to eat too much shit on this one. People are free to have their own view on things, but in all honesty we all know this wasnt HIS decision. So he really doesnt need to have any real shit flung in his direction. He was asked to be the frontman and he did the job he agreed to do for TRS and made the announcement they wanted made.

I also think its a shame he just made the comment he made, because thats not what I think anyone really wants. People should be able to post here and be heard just like at TRS.

Luke made this decision. Im sure he consulted with the other owners, but I think is fair to say he was behind the decision. And the way he went about was wrong. Period. The fact that he came here and made a half assed attempt at explaining himself and now Animal made the statement he made is even more evidence that this was a punitive action and thats truly unfortunate.

Totally agree and I sent him a message basically stating this already when I saw he joined back..

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:28 pm
They went though the motions to delete their accounts... LOL.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:30 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:I dont think Animal deserves to eat too much shit on this one. People are free to have their own view on things, but in all honesty we all know this wasnt HIS decision. So he really doesnt need to have any real shit flung in his direction. He was asked to be the frontman and he did the job he agreed to do for TRS and made the announcement they wanted made.

Totally agree and I sent him a message basically stating this already when I saw he joined back..

He is welcome here in my opinion and is one of the last true Socom fans like ourselves..

He said "We" have no intention ever posting here again.

Which does lead you to believe he supports the decision and he also seemed pretty hostile. Although I can understand his feeling that way based on some of the comments made to him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum