SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 23 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:What up @Chemofreak7, long time no see.. Thanks for signing up
Thanks man, and thanks for hosting a place where Socomers can continue on. I meant that shit i said years ago at TRS, i'm not going anywhere, new Socom or not, i'm here for the community.
Glad to see you here as well. And I second the shout to Paul for keeping the site up and making a revamp. Free site or not, it's a good place to continue having discussions. Cyclic or not. Very Happy
ChemoFreak7
ChemoFreak7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:44 am
Tactical Junglist wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:What up @Chemofreak7, long time no see.. Thanks for signing up
Thanks man, and thanks for hosting a place where Socomers can continue on. I meant that shit i said years ago at TRS, i'm not going anywhere, new Socom or not, i'm here for the community.
Glad to see you here as well. And I second the shout to Paul for keeping the site up and making a revamp. Free site or not, it's a good place to continue having discussions. Cyclic or not. Very Happy
Likewise my dude, it seems there was a bit of a community divide that occurred, that i'm not privy to... if anyone would care to elaborate. I mean, at the risk of dragging up a dead horse none of you want to keep beating lol. I would love to see ALMOST everybody back, on one forum, but idk wtf happened dude.  No
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:49 am
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
Likewise my dude, it seems there was a bit of a community divide that occurred, that i'm not privy to... if anyone would care to elaborate. I mean, at the risk of dragging up a dead horse none of you want to keep beating lol. I would love to see ALMOST everybody back, on one forum, but idk wtf happened dude.  No

You saw it all unfold on TRS. You are absolutely right, there was a community divide, and unfortunately, it was one of the things that led to the read-only transition. Things got brought up that took place on Discord and X-Link and got dragged into TRS, and it wasn't allowed to die. The history of things is on TRS, and one side of it is here as well.

Personally, I am hoping we move past it now and get back to having some fun. It sucks that the whole thing went down, that one little event exploded into what became, but it is what it is...
ChemoFreak7
ChemoFreak7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:58 am
Tactical Junglist wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:

You saw it all unfold on TRS. You are absolutely right, there was a community divide, and unfortunately, it was one of the things that led to the read-only transition. Things got brought up that took place on Discord and X-Link and got dragged into TRS, and it wasn't allowed to die. The history of things is on TRS, and one side of it is here as well.

Personally, I am hoping we move past it now and get back to having some fun. It sucks that the whole thing went down, that one little event exploded into what became, but it is what it is...
I noticed some definite hostilities between a few people, i'll have to go back and read it all, i swear you hit your 30's and shit just goes into perma-fast forward mode. Less time to get shit done, but yeah it's probably best we just squash that nonsense. Forget i even brought it up all.  geek
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:15 am
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:

I noticed some definite hostilities between a few people, i'll have to go back and read it all, i swear you hit your 30's and shit just goes into perma-fast forward mode. Less time to get shit done, but yeah it's probably best we just squash that nonsense. Forget i even brought it up all.  geek

30's? What are those?

Nothing wrong with bringing the situation up. It's good to be aware of what's going on. In the end though, just like you, I want to know it, understand it, and move on.

Unless the involved parties try to resolve this, it will never be squashed. Let's just leave it at that. It never will be squashed as the damage has been done. No way it's reversible, and to be honest, I understand why it's not and would never expect anyone here to just forgive and forget. It's best to just make the effort to move on...
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 am
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:

Recap.

50 year old man literally has 30-50 Teamkills a night with PMN mines when playing community night.

Gets asked to be more careful.

Has mental breakdown and begins insulting and personally attacking people he played with on Community Night.

Few days later.

This person and another person put together some "clips" of myself and other members (Swill) being "racist" on a Community night stream out of spite.

They present this to the community in the hopes of having us banned.

It gets us banned from the TRS Discord, because we were racist on something with the TRS "brand". Even though in total about 7 people even heard what we were saying and the only people who saw it, saw it on Dizee's stream and would have no way of even knowing we were on the TRS Discord. But whatevs....

Community night is now split in 2, with one side being attacked and called horrible racists and crying to staff to outright ban from TRS. 

Attacked side, (us) remain calm, dont resort to ad hominem and merely start a new Doscord group and call it "Fun Nights" which is not affiliated with TRS.

This is shut down by TRS staff as being divisive, even though they were the ones that removed us from their Discord. Attacking side actively promotes their "New" Community Night, while still personally attacking us.

When the 2 groups play the attacking group is BTFO in terms of support and turnout, with our side having many more players. Attacking side literally has 3 or 4 people playing with them.

Attacking side sees how bad they were destroyed and apologizes.

Continues to fester and seethe with bitterness and talk shit on the low.

Fast forward a month.

Attacking side still has so much asspain they enter a thread unprovoked and challenge Swill to fight in real life. (Not joking this actually happened).

Attacking side then goes back to actively attacking us personally and calling us racists.

Fast forward another month.

Attacking side and us end up in same room on Xlink.

Despite us stating we had no issue playing with them and didnt want any drama, attacking side whines and talks shit about us in their stream.

Streamer from the attacking side has drunken emotional breakdown on his Twitch because one of the names on our side was "Dindu Nuffin". He says he has a black friend so it offends him deeply when he sees that name.

NONE of this was brought up by us on TRS.

Attacking side brings it up on TRS and causes more drama.

Whines to and sucks off Luke behind the scenes.

Fast forward to a week ago.

TRS is shut down.

Last edited by MACK IS GOD on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ChemoFreak7
ChemoFreak7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:49 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:

You saw it all unfold on TRS. Personally, I am hoping we move past it now and get back to having some fun. It sucks that the whole thing went down, that one little event exploded into what became, but it is what it is...
I noticed some definite hostilities between a few people, i'll have to go back and read it all, Forget i even brought it up all.  geek

Recap.

50 year old man literally has 30-50 Teamkills a night with PMN mines when playing community night.

timewarp whoa... 

Attacking side still has so much asspain they enter a thread unprovoked and challenge Swill to fight in real life. (Not joking this actually happened).

Attacking side then goes back to actively attacking us personally and calling us racists.

Fast forward another month.

Attacking side and us end up in same room on Xlink.

Despite us stating we had no issue playing with them and didnt want any drama, attacking side whines and talks shit about us in their stream.

Streamer from the attacking side has drunken emotional breakdown on his Twitch because one of the names on our side was "Dindu Nuffin". He says he has a black friend so it offends him deeply when he sees that name.

NONE of this was brought up by us on TRS.

Attacking side brings it up on TRS and causes more drama.

Whines to and sucks off Luke behind the scenes.

Fast forward to a week ago.

TRS is shut down.
I can't be the only one... who's sitting here now, having heard this story i somehow missed, and thinking that Luke and co might know something about an upcoming release, that we don't. Because caving into SJW shit... when literally NOTHING has fucking happened Socom related to garner any sort of attention to us, sorry TRS (have to work on that, old habits and all that shit) is kind of... well it's just fucking odd man. That's nothing like the TRS i know. 

What would cause this? Think of the benefit FROM this, and who benefits from it. I say we have ourselves a mystery gentlemen. It seems like someone doesn't want bad PR for some reason. Maybe it can somehow come around to bite him in the ass on a professional level later on? What with how god damn terrible we are and all... 

But i have to laugh, HARD at the fact that ultimately, it was a fucking BOOM ROOM that caused this meltdown! If my cousin Jerry were alive today, i would yell "YOU SEE MOTHER FUCKER! I TOLD YOUR ASS, NO BOOM ROOM FROSTFIRE > BOOM ROOM FROSTFIRE. I never seen someone, so god damn precise with nades on that map as my cousin was. MFer would get 2-3 kills at the start every god damn round! I was usually face down, or hiding in the tunnels, pc room, or box room for a solid fuckin 45 seconds before i put my dick into the wind when nades were present! 

At any rate, i'm sorry that shit had to go down. What a god damn mess boys. 

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 23 UhEldrJ
KMART
KMART
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:52 pm
Turning a forum into read-only doesn't serve a purpose of a forums because it's supposed to be about people communicating ideas back and forth and to be able to have a open forum to talk, we don't get any of that without being able to post or respond to anything posted which is why I was caught off guard.

Something obviously happened and I don't care top spend the time to contemplate why that is I just wish that as much as the TRS community has been through including H-Hour that we would of been informed or given an explanation for something so drastic is all.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum