SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 30 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm
hexum wrote:TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 30 Screen-shot-2014-09-12-at-11-40-23-am
awful lot of deflection going on here
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:58 pm
I have the video and it's 2:01:33 seconds long. Is that correct or no? Dizee/Mack?
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm
Swill wrote:I have the video and it's 2:01:33 seconds long. Is that correct or no? Dizee/Mack?

It was over the 2 hour mark, thats all I remember. I dont remember if it was 2 01 or if it was 2 59. Assuming its the original, which is unlikely at this point, you only need to listen to like the first 10 minutes. I didnt even listen to anything after that as it became irrelevant.

But if it the real version, it will backup everything I previously mentioned, Eseals wanted to use TRS to push their platform. They needed it to be more presentable and Animal was in charge of keeping toxic members away.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 pm
dizee wrote:
Swill wrote:I have the video and it's 2:01:33 seconds long. Is that correct or no? Dizee/Mack?

It was over the 2 hour mark, thats all I remember. I dont remember if it was 2 01 or if it was 2 59. Assuming its the original, which is unlikely at this point, you only need to listen to like the first 10 minutes. I didnt even listen to anything after that as it became irrelevant.

But if it the real version, it will backup everything I previously mentioned, Eseals wanted to use TRS to push their platform. They needed it to be more presentable and Animal was in charge of keeping toxic members away.

The very beginning of the video is them talking about Luke and him having left because he took a job in e-sports, correct?
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:04 pm
Swill wrote:
dizee wrote:

The very beginning of the video is them talking about Luke and him having left because he took a job in e-sports, correct?

I dont think that was the very beginning of it but yes that was a early part of the conversation.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 pm

I really have no idea. As many of you know, Im on the tail end of a weeks long drinking binge.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 pm
I've listened to the first 15-20 minutes of the video twice, and as I thought, there's nothing in it. People are just prescribing their own biased interpretation to craft the narrative they want to hear in their own head. On top of that, the video was recorded in August, 3 months ago. It wasn't even recent. So, as I said, this is just people stirring the pot needlessly because they can't allow themselves to move on and get over shit.

Having said that, this video does confirm something I've already thought all along, and that's that there's too many sharks looking for bait and not enough water for all the sharks. There's multiple people trying to take control and be the biggest shark in the water of the "Competitive E-Seals" concept and the entire thing is guaranteed to end up imploding eventually after they all slit each other's throats.

The whole E-Seals thing is incredibly divisive, as it fractures an already small community into "Competitive vs. Casual" and completely separates two portions of the community. The aim now with the franchise being in the state it's in shouldn't be to create a competitive scene. It should be to just get people playing online and getting people playing consistently. Once you have that and the community is large enough, then you can worry about doing competitive stuff. But right now, the numbers are too low, and all E-Seals does is divide an already small community and make it even smaller.
xCaZx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:00 am
Swill wrote:I've listened to the first 15-20 minutes of the video twice, and as I thought, there's nothing in it. People are just prescribing their own biased interpretation to craft the narrative they want to hear in their own head. On top of that, the video was recorded in August, 3 months ago. It wasn't even recent. So, as I said, this is just people stirring the pot needlessly because they can't allow themselves to move on and get over shit.

Having said that, this video does confirm something I've already thought all along, and that's that there's too many sharks looking for bait and not enough water for all the sharks. There's multiple people trying to take control and be the biggest shark in the water of the "Competitive E-Seals" concept and the entire thing is guaranteed to end up imploding eventually after they all slit each other's throats.

The whole E-Seals thing is incredibly divisive, as it fractures an already small community into "Competitive vs. Casual" and completely separates two portions of the community. The aim now with the franchise being in the state it's in shouldn't be to create a competitive scene. It should be to just get people playing online and getting people playing consistently. Once you have that and the community is large enough, then you can worry about doing competitive stuff. But right now, the numbers are too low, and all E-Seals does is divide an already small community and make it even smaller.

I get what you are saying...BUT..you have to keep in mind that one of the biggest draws for many people was the competitive scene. It could potentially get people interested again.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum