SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 29 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Swill wrote:
hexum wrote:
Swill wrote:Just read all of the recent craziness. My own personal thoughts:

1) I'm going to assume it's very likely that there's been personal biases applied to whatever was heard on the video. Unfortunately, a number of people here have a habit of either intentionally or unintentionally misconstruing the things people say. For example, "Animal is in charge of controlling people to be less toxic on his site" can be taken any number of ways. It can mean, "Animal is the mod of TRS". It can mean, "Animal is in charge of keeping TRS clean". It can mean, "Animal is in charge of purging the unwanted people from the site." Whatever biases you have in relation to the drama is going to determine how you interpret that.

2) Luke has openly tweeted directly to Tawok that he would be included in the people banned from the site if/when TRS reopens. In fact, here:

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 29 Luke10

That doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me, unless you want to tell me that Luke's tweet was just all part of the act, at which point you'd just be clutching at straws.

People from here have already started to move over to Tawok's channel to start ending this non-sense and get things back to normal. I've joined, 1UP has joined, Evo has joined, and Paul has joined. If you want to be part of the solution and help to start moving things in a positive direction, I encourage you to do the same. If you want to bed yourself in with the rest of the childish idiots who want to continue dragging the drama out because they're not mature enough to let the past be the past and move forward, then go ahead and continue to be part of the problem.

This.

You don't get off scot-free either Hexum. Making the video private and refusing to publicize clearly shows you either did something you shouldn't have done or are hiding something you don't want people to see. I disagree with 99% of what Dizee says, but I definitely agree with him in that if you don't publicize the video, it looks terrible on you.

Swill's like Judge Judy up in this bitch tearing into everyone lol.
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:42 pm
Swill wrote:
hexum wrote:
Swill wrote:Just read all of the recent craziness. My own personal thoughts:

1) I'm going to assume it's very likely that there's been personal biases applied to whatever was heard on the video. Unfortunately, a number of people here have a habit of either intentionally or unintentionally misconstruing the things people say. For example, "Animal is in charge of controlling people to be less toxic on his site" can be taken any number of ways. It can mean, "Animal is the mod of TRS". It can mean, "Animal is in charge of keeping TRS clean". It can mean, "Animal is in charge of purging the unwanted people from the site." Whatever biases you have in relation to the drama is going to determine how you interpret that.

2) Luke has openly tweeted directly to Tawok that he would be included in the people banned from the site if/when TRS reopens. In fact, here:

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 29 Luke10

That doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me, unless you want to tell me that Luke's tweet was just all part of the act, at which point you'd just be clutching at straws.

People from here have already started to move over to Tawok's channel to start ending this non-sense and get things back to normal. I've joined, 1UP has joined, Evo has joined, and Paul has joined. If you want to be part of the solution and help to start moving things in a positive direction, I encourage you to do the same. If you want to bed yourself in with the rest of the childish idiots who want to continue dragging the drama out because they're not mature enough to let the past be the past and move forward, then go ahead and continue to be part of the problem.

This.

You don't get off scot-free either Hexum. Making the video private and refusing to publicize clearly shows you either did something you shouldn't have done or are hiding something you don't want people to see. I disagree with 99% of what Dizee says, but I definitely agree with him in that if you don't publicize the video, it looks terrible on you.

Ive said ill send the link to whoever wants it. The video was supposed to be unlisted from the get go because again..it was for the eseals discord to know what we were chatting about. TRS and Ninjas site coming together was 100% between Ninja, Luke, and Animal. Nothing was brought up regarding what is being discussed besides my opinion on what i saw. As stated, ill share it but i still dont have a single PM from anyone asking for it.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:43 pm
hexum wrote:
Swill wrote:
hexum wrote:

This.

Ive said ill send the link to whoever wants it.  The video was supposed to be unlisted from the get go because again..it was for the eseals discord to know what we were chatting about.  TRS and Ninjas site coming together was 100% between Ninja, Luke, and Animal.  Nothing was brought up regarding what is being discussed besides my opinion on what i saw.  As stated, ill share it but i still dont have a single PM from anyone asking for it.

Fine, let's test that theory. I'm PM'ing you now. I want to see it.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:48 pm
Swill wrote:
dizee wrote:
Swill wrote:

Why am I bringing him up? I'm bringing him up because there's a few dweebs on this site who think there's a conspiracy between the "SJW's" and Luke/Animal to purge TRS, as if the decision to close down the forums was either instigated or determined by Tawok's "side", which regardless of what's on Hexum's video, is completely debunked by an open, public tweet from Luke. The fact is that the decision to shut down TRS was taken by TRS and TRS alone. It wasn't instigated or influenced by anyone outside the site. If you want to believe there was, then you need to loosen your tinfoil hat.

Good. Stay here. You're part of the problem at this point anyways. You've shown time and again that you aren't mature enough to act like a reasonable adult and work to solve the problems you have with people instead of holding eternal grudges. You'd rather act like a child and throw your toys out the pram and continuously fuel useless fires, just like the comment about Hexum's video in this thread. It was completely pointless to start that fire, because as you already said, everyone is already fully aware of why TRS was shut down. We didn't need you bringing up something completely useless and continuing more drama to remind us of that.

No, you bring him Tawok up here because you want to take a spin on the ice for being the peacemaker for "patching" things up. All you have done, is gotten a bunch of people who hate each other to sit down for a dinner where they talk about the weather for 60 minutes. They all still hate each other and as soon as temps get right again, another shit tornado meltdown will occur.  I have told you since August that I am not interested in doing that sort of thing. I have no interest in being involved in that environment.

Hexum's video is relevant to this thread, as evident by people who have seen it and posted here, people who are now in Tawok's discord and patching things up as you said. This isnt a tinfoil conspiracy, this is something that 100% proves what TRS was saying is phony. You havent seen it and you never will because he refuses to put it back up and theres a reason for that.

Yada yada yada. My point still stands. You're an immature child who wants to hold grudges for an eternity because you don't have the balls or the sensibility to act like an adult, grow the fuck up, and move on from the past. You can try to speak for the people who joined Tawok's channel, but the evidence is in action. They joined. They're at least mildly interested in seeing things improve. Myself, 1UP, Evo, Paul, Jungle, we've been having cordial, normal conversations with Tawok and Co. all day in the Discord over there, so you can say what you want to keep deluding yourself.

As for the rest, again, posting about Hexum's video doesn't add anything worthwhile or significant. We all already know why TRS was shut down. Seeing or not seeing Hexum's video doesn't change anything. You wanted to post about it so you can continue to act like a brat, throw shade at people, and continue the drama you so desperately need to continue. Again, you're part of the problem and you no longer have any room to claim you're a victim, because if you wanted to be part of the solution and help things move forward in a positive way, you could. Yet, you refuse to.

Yada yada yada, exactly. You have gotten a bunch of people into a single discord. Great. So whats gonna happen the next time one of them starts up with their shenanigans Swill? Could be 3 days, 3 months, 6 months who cares. We all know that shit will happen. You cant throw a bunch of Cats and Dogs who hate each other into a room and expect things to be rainbows and unicorns.

As for point 2, again wrong, hexum's video changes a "conspiracy" into a "fact". Thats why it was brought up. Now whether or not you want to debate that it was interpreted wrong is up to you, but Hexum could clearly put that issue to bed for you by making the original link public.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:49 pm
Swill wrote:
hexum wrote:
Swill wrote:

Ive said ill send the link to whoever wants it.  The video was supposed to be unlisted from the get go because again..it was for the eseals discord to know what we were chatting about.  TRS and Ninjas site coming together was 100% between Ninja, Luke, and Animal.  Nothing was brought up regarding what is being discussed besides my opinion on what i saw.  As stated, ill share it but i still dont have a single PM from anyone asking for it.

No, you make him make the ORIGINAL LINK public. I know how Hexum works and the few of us who saw that video knows why hes not doing that.
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:53 pm
youre an interesting dude man.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm
dizee wrote:
Swill wrote:
hexum wrote:

No, you make him make the ORIGINAL LINK public. I know how Hexum works and the few of us who saw that video knows why hes not doing that.
so everyone gets a different version and nobody is any wiser?
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:56 pm
TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 29 Screen-shot-2014-09-12-at-11-40-23-am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum