SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 24 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:12 pm
KMART wrote:Turning a forum into read-only doesn't serve a purpose of a forums because it's supposed to be about people communicating ideas back and forth and to be able to have a open forum to talk, we don't get any of that without being able to post or respond to anything posted which is why I was caught off guard.

Something obviously happened and I don't care top spend the time to contemplate why that is I just wish that as much as the TRS community has been through including H-Hour that we would of been informed or given an explanation for something so drastic is all.

It was a decision made by the TRS forum advocates.. rev, animal, Luke, war and etc. Keeping it read only just implies in my opinion that they are planning to open it up again when they feel the Socom Community is worth the effort, "not my mindset" I feel that is one of the biggest reasons.. Also, imo they feel it's a waste of time maintaining a forum for 20 people when half or more are being accused of Toxic intentions,, which is their primary reason for read only.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
KMART wrote:Turning a forum into read-only doesn't serve a purpose of a forums because it's supposed to be about people communicating ideas back and forth and to be able to have a open forum to talk, we don't get any of that without being able to post or respond to anything posted which is why I was caught off guard.

Something obviously happened and I don't care top spend the time to contemplate why that is I just wish that as much as the TRS community has been through including H-Hour that we would of been informed or given an explanation for something so drastic is all.

It was a decision made by the TRS forum advocates.. rev, animal, Luke, war and etc. Keeping it read only just implies in my opinion that they are planning to open it up again when they feel the Socom Community is worth the effort, "not my mindset" I feel that is one of the biggest reasons.. Also, imo they feel it's a waste of time maintaining a forum for 20 people when half or more are being accused of Toxic intentions,, which is their primary reason for read only.

No it's not. According to Animal, the reason for closing down the forums has nothing to do with anything between the members. It has to do with the lack of SOCOM news and SOCOM projects in recent times.

Of course, that's complete bullshit and everyone knows it, but that's what they're saying regardless.
TheDominator
TheDominator
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:16 pm
The idea of needing to private message someone to update post don't really sound very effective. I think they been better up with article style format for stuff like that.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:36 pm
So a thing to note in this debacle is just to clarify that over the weekend, I was presented confirmation to confirm the elephant in the room. TRS was closed due to drama, not the BS reasoning Luke told Animal to post.

I showed this confirmation to various people including Mack and Evo. They will be able to confirm all of this because the video was now made private and unwatchable to the public.

Basically, Hexum had a 2 hour long video where he discussed the future of the socom competitive scene with [St] members. I only listened to the first 15minutes and after the first 5 minutes, it all became irrelevant to this topic. But the first 5 minutes were all we needed to know to confirm this.

1) Hexum was in contact with Luke about using TRS as a platform to promote the competitive growth of socom. But to do so, TRS had to be cleaned up. TRS as it was, was not presentable.
2) Hexum then said Animal was in charge and I quote "Animal is in charge of controlling people to be less toxic on his site".
3) The [St] member in the video had major issues with this since Luke had been gone for 2 years and how Hexum seemed to just be using TRS since it was the major player in the SOCOM scene.

The video link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qr8zZ97DeQ but it has been made private by Hexum, for obvious reasons.

Really nothing that we did not know here but just a confirmation to the whole "drama" got TRS shutdown. It was drama from Tawok, it was drama from us and it was drama from Eseals. And this also pretty much solidifies that if the website was being used by Eseals members regularly to communicate, the site would still be operating. Animal and TRS have blocked me on Twitter over this because pulling a TOM/SOF is clearly the best way to handle a situation when you get caught in a lie.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm
dizee wrote:So a thing to note in this debacle is just to clarify that over the weekend, I was presented confirmation to confirm the elephant in the room. TRS was closed due to drama, not the BS reasoning Luke told Animal to post.

I showed this confirmation to various people including Mack and Evo. They will be able to confirm all of this because the video was now made private and unwatchable to the public.

Basically, Hexum had a 2 hour long video where he discussed the future of the socom competitive scene with [St] members. I only listened to the first 15minutes and after the first 5 minutes, it all became irrelevant to this topic. But the first 5 minutes were all we needed to know to confirm this.

1) Hexum was in contact with Luke about using TRS as a platform to promote the competitive growth of socom. But to do so, TRS had to be cleaned up. TRS as it was, was not presentable.
2) Hexum then said Animal was in charge and I quote "Animal is in charge of controlling people to be less toxic on his site".
3) The [St] member in the video had major issues with this since Luke had been gone for 2 years and how Hexum seemed to just be using TRS since it was the major player in the SOCOM scene.

The video link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qr8zZ97DeQ but it has been made private by Hexum, for obvious reasons.

Really nothing that we did not know here but just a confirmation to the whole "drama" got TRS shutdown. It was drama from Tawok, it was drama from us and it was drama from Eseals. And this also pretty much solidifies that if the website was being used by Eseals members regularly to communicate, the site would still be operating. Animal and TRS have blocked me on Twitter over this because pulling a TOM/SOF is clearly the best way to handle a situation when you get caught in a lie.

You cant make this shit up.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm
dizee wrote:So a thing to note in this debacle is just to clarify that over the weekend, I was presented confirmation to confirm the elephant in the room. TRS was closed due to drama, not the BS reasoning Luke told Animal to post.

You cant make this shit up.
Bacterin
Bacterin
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
https://www.youtube.com/SilhouetteHQ

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:37 pm

I am the [St.] member. I will say two things on this matter. I had no stake in shutting down TRS. I never once mentioned or hinted at that notion. My whole stance on TRS is that it was good for what it was. The second thing I will say is I never gave permission or was let known that this conversation was to be recorded. It was supposed to be on 1-on-1 conversation between Hexum and myself.

I'm not one to hold grudges and to be honest I'm completely done with drama. I actually already let Hexum know I would like to play in Season 4 of eSEALs if there were to be a spot. It's more of a being bored and wanting to play something competitively type of thing. I can put aside the rest of the bs.

The last thing I will say is the whole situation is a clusterfuck of events. This goal of this conversation was not to talk shit on TRS or anything related to that. It was to discuss with Hexum about his aspirations with eSEALs on SocomOnline. So using the video of the discussion to prove something towards TRS drama is just a coincidence. Just replying to share my side of the story.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:45 pm
Bacterin wrote:

I am the [St.] member. I will say two things on this matter. I had no stake in shutting down TRS. I never once mentioned or hinted at that notion. My whole stance on TRS is that it was good for what it was. The second thing I will say is I never gave permission or was let known that this conversation was to be recorded. It was supposed to be on 1-on-1 conversation between Hexum and myself.

I'm not one to hold grudges and to be honest I'm completely done with drama. I actually already let Hexum know I would like to play in Season 4 of eSEALs if there were to be a spot. It's more of a being bored and wanting to play something competitively type of thing. I can put aside the rest of the bs.

The last thing I will say is the whole situation is a clusterfuck of events. This goal of this conversation was not to talk shit on TRS or anything related to that. It was to discuss with Hexum about his aspirations with eSEALs on SocomOnline. So using the video of the discussion to prove something towards TRS drama is just a coincidence. Just replying to share my side of the story.

I should clarify. Nobody is saying you or your clan had ANYTHING to do with that. That conversation was 99% not about TRS, at all. I only mentioned you because you were involved in the title/conversation about it. None of this is on you, period.

I am saying that the things TRS stated, either in privately to me on discord or their final forum post and the things Hexum stated in the first 5 minutes of that video are opposites of what they have been claiming in public.

Hexum refuses to make the video public because he claims it was recorded without your knowledge, https://twitter.com/SOCOMeSEALs/status/930223177053212672

My only request to you would be to tell him to make it public like I have asked him to https://twitter.com/dizeestl/status/930199175882559488
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum