SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 22 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
ChemoFreak7 wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
ChemoFreak7 wrote:So it's kind of stupid for me to be pissed right? Since i didn't live there? WRONG! I still went there, it was still a hub for me to pull into port if you will, stop in with the lads, have a few pints, maybe call Celerity a fucking shill and then defend him a week later... who knows!? But god damn it you took that away from me! And i just don't see a good god damn reason for it. 

Fin.
lol sup Chemo. When you got to the part about SkiMask it made me think of this scene for some reason.

Thanks for the warm welcome my dudes. Also LOL! Great scene. I like this one better though. 

Well it looks like you guys gave me a itch to rewatch this again. Been a while. I only remember Dick Zipper and Jizz Hair.
tbird
tbird
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:21 am
I feel honored that I am a meme in the community.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:35 pm
tbird wrote:I feel honored that I am a meme in the community.

What meme?
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:00 pm
tbird wrote:I feel honored that I am a meme in the community.
What meme? Did I miss something?
Peiper
Peiper
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:48 pm
I just managed to read to page 15 and i'm like WTF? Tombstone blocked? SJW's fucked over TRS for everybody? And Yes Ski Mask was a pile of shit that should have been banned, even by TRS standards. If i'm being honest, the first thing I thought of when I realized TRS was shutdown for this petty shit, was Tom and SOF. Not a good vibe man.  It's sad to see this happen in this way. Didn't have to happen, and i'd like to know who got in Luke's ear to make him think this was even an option.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Peiper wrote:I just managed to read to page 15 and i'm like WTF? Tombstone blocked? SJW's fucked over TRS for everybody? And Yes Ski Mask was a pile of shit that should have been banned, even by TRS standards. If i'm being honest, the first thing I thought of when I realized TRS was shutdown for this petty shit, was Tom and SOF. Not a good vibe man.  It's sad to see this happen in this way. Didn't have to happen, and i'd like to know who got in Luke's ear to make him think this was even an option.

That shit is like a mind virus. There is really no point in trying to attribute rational thought or reasoning to caving in to the whining of SJWs. Its either conform to what they want or be poisoned from within by their malignant complaining and accusing.

They eventually wear you down to the point where you just dont want to hear the nonsense anymore, or you conform to their twisted narrative out of fear of being labeled a "racist".

Thats literally the bottom line. There is no carrot. Only stick. And the stick is "You're a racist!"

Some people dont have the intestinal fortitude to stick to facts and reality and hold their ground.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
all they needed to do was have a rulebook and stick to it. sticky a topic, make a FAQ, do something and make it well known and give people one warning. after that its the ban hammer. either people follow those rules or they no longer have the privilege of using the site. if people get upset, oh well they didnt follow the rules. 

shit got out of hand for sure but only because the staff allowed it to. IRL if you have one side constantly egging on another side and the police just stand there and do nothing or simply tell you to ignore it and call 911 and let them handle it and they never do, what do you think is going to happen? 

either way i do agree with you all on the basis being if the roles were reversed, the site would still be running. pretty stupid but its the truth sadly. TBH i havent really missed TRS one bit at all because of this forum so thanks again Paul for allowing us to post here.
ChemoFreak7
ChemoFreak7
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:03 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:What up @Chemofreak7, long time no see.. Thanks for signing up
Thanks man, and thanks for hosting a place where Socomers can continue on. I meant that shit i said years ago at TRS, i'm not going anywhere, new Socom or not, i'm here for the community.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum