SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 27 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
dizee wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

It really doesnt matter. We heard what we heard. Just confirmed what we already knew.

cheers

The whole "message me for the link" sounds eerily similar to "PM the staff if you want to edit or update a post" when 1 click would make it public.

A lot of effort to go through rather than just making it public.

Its like when the DNC refused to let the FBI investigate their servers after they claimed they got hacked by Russians.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:27 pm
hexum wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
dizee wrote:

cheers

The whole "message me for the link" sounds eerily similar to "PM the staff if you want to edit or update a post" when 1 click would make it public.

I really want to see how many people actually care.  I dont think its more than you two

Its not about caring. How many people did you think "cared" about the video when you posted it?

Now you took it down because people "dont care"?

I assure you neither of us "care". By refusing to make the video public, after making it private when made aware of what it contained, you obviously DO "care".

Its not big deal either way. It just confirmed what we already knew.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 pm
hexum wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
dizee wrote:

cheers

I really want to see how many people actually care.  I dont think its more than you two

I'd say make it public if Bacterin says sure he doesn't care, but if he does care and doesn't want it shared then don't as I get the whole thing of people not liking their comments being public if they weren't aware that was going to be the case. But I mean if what you said is not as bad as they are making it out to be then people will pick up on that as not everyone is going to see it through the same lens. Like for example, I agree with most of what these guys say in exchanges they have had with other community members but like when they were complaining about SkiMask team killing evo while he was AFK and not even playing my thoughts were "So what? Team killing an AFK player is not proof of something malicious, we all do it when we don't feel like watching rounds drag on because of non players sitting at the spawn". So I feel like if diz or Mack are reading more into it then what was said because they are coming from a place of bias then others are not going to hear what they heard and will just hear it for what it is if your assertion is right and they are making something out of nothing.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:41 pm
All it was, was 5 minutes of him confirming alot of the "wild conspiracies" that we have been discussing here. It honestly makes TRS look alot worse than it does Hexum, but its just hilarious how he wont make it public because we are the "only 2" who care. First off, thats not true but even if it was, so what? If nobody cares, then why not make it public and they can see that its either what I claim it was or its not.

Like Mack said, its nothing earth shattering, its just concrete proof that what TRS said is bullshit.
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:44 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
hexum wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

I'd say make it public if Bacterin says sure he doesn't care, but if he does care and doesn't want it shared then don't as I get the whole thing of people not liking their comments being public if they weren't aware that was going to be the case. But I mean if what you said is not as bad as they are making it out to be then people will pick up on that as not everyone is going to see it through the same lens. Like for example, I agree with most of what these guys say in exchanges they have had with other community members but like when they were complaining about SkiMask team killing evo while he was AFK and not even playing my thoughts were "So what? Team killing an AFK player is not proof of something malicious, we all do it when we don't feel like watching rounds drag on because of non players sitting at the spawn". So I feel like if diz or Mack are reading more into it then what was said because they are coming from a place of bias then others are not going to hear what they heard and will just hear it for what it is if your assertion is right and they are making something out of nothing.

I hear where youre coming from. Its already shown to be taken out of context and used to prolong drama. If people want they can ask. It looks like a good portion of the users on this site and TRS are attempting to get out of the drama. Im not gonna give any more fuel for fire
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
not making it public = hiding something.
end of story.
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:not making it public = hiding something.
end of story.

now now, we all know hillary clinton bashed all those cellphones with hammers and used bleachbit on them because all they contained was Yoga Lessons and photos from Chelseas wedding and she didnt want those getting out there.

OJ ran from the cops for hours too because he dindu nuffin.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:05 pm
Just read all of the recent craziness. My own personal thoughts:

1) I'm going to assume it's very likely that there's been personal biases applied to whatever was heard on the video. Unfortunately, a number of people here have a habit of either intentionally or unintentionally misconstruing the things people say. For example, "Animal is in charge of controlling people to be less toxic on his site" can be taken any number of ways. It can mean, "Animal is the mod of TRS". It can mean, "Animal is in charge of keeping TRS clean". It can mean, "Animal is in charge of purging the unwanted people from the site." Whatever biases you have in relation to the drama is going to determine how you interpret that.

2) Luke has openly tweeted directly to Tawok that he would be included in the people banned from the site if/when TRS reopens. In fact, here:

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 27 Luke10

That doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me, unless you want to tell me that Luke's tweet was just all part of the act, at which point you'd just be clutching at straws.

People from here have already started to move over to Tawok's channel to start ending this non-sense and get things back to normal. I've joined, 1UP has joined, Evo has joined, and Paul has joined. If you want to be part of the solution and help to start moving things in a positive direction, I encourage you to do the same. If you want to bed yourself in with the rest of the childish idiots who want to continue dragging the drama out because they're not mature enough to let the past be the past and move forward, then go ahead and continue to be part of the problem.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum